CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Today, I am Thankful...

for my health. I'm sure some of you are wondering how I can say that with all the whining I do about my tumor and the pain it causes me. But you know what? I am thankful that I'm not suffering with anything fatal or that would cause me to be completely incapacitated.

I am thankful that God gives me the strength to step out of bed each and every morning--ESPECIALLY the mornings when my pain is so great that I'm not sure I could roll out of bed without Him by my side.

I am thankful for wonderful doctors that are working tirelessly to help me manage my pain and move forward with my life.

1 comments:

Sherry said...

You are a patient and brave soul. I know that you are going through a lot. However, I always picture you with that beautiful smile, not the times that you need to grumble. (You have a reason, after all) You are an encouragement to me. Thanks, Brandi!