CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today I am thankful for...

our democratic process. I'm sure this is on the mind of many today, but I am truly grateful to live in a land where we have a democracy.

I went to the polls this morning and voted before going to work. And even though I'm quite certain my candidate is not going to win, it felt good to cast my vote anyways! We also had some important local races and two issues I wanted to vote on, so it was a very important year to vote.

2 comments:

Char said...

It is something to be thankful for. I also blogged about your election. Sorry you think your candidate will not win :(

Cathy said...

Brandi,
I also blogged about the election today. Along with you, I am not too hopeful that my candidate will be the winner, but at least I did my part to help him out, and for me that is the most important thing I can do.