CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Live Life to the Fullest

I logged onto ScrapShare today and read that a long-time member died from cancer. It was so hard to read. Despite never meeting her, I feel like I lost a friend today. She left behind two boys, one with autism, and her husband. Luckily, she didn't suffer too long. I mean she's been battling cancer for a while, but she just went into hospice in the last week. She died peacefully without sedation, which was her hope. I know that her husband and boys are going to have a very tought time, but my thoughts and prayers are with them all.

That brings me to the title of my post. You need to make sure you live life every day as if it's your last. Marian was trying to conceive another child when she got her cancer diagnosis. Little did she know that having another child wasn't in the cards. But from reading about her, especially through her husband's words, it was clear that she was a wonderful mother and wife...and she left a wonderful legacy behind.

It is so important to live every day the max. This is my focus. Please make it yours, too. :)

1 comments:

Brynn said...

It's been a sad day, that's for sure. I keep thinking about her & poor Matt & the boys. My heart just breaks for them.