CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I just want radiation to end!!!!!!!!!!

I was so looking forward to going to the hospital for my LAST radiation today. I've been pumping myself up about the fact that it's my last one since I woke up this morning. I was literally in front of the hospital when they called to tell me that the machine was down. Now I have to go tomorrow morning. I know it probably seems trivial, but I can't explain the let-down I'm feeling. Now I need to get through yet another anxious night like last night and just get this done tomorrow. I go in at 8:30am, so I guess I can start my long weekend at 10am.

1 comments:

Brynn said...

Oh B, I'm so sorry! Try to get a good night sleep tonight & then go in ready for a fight tomorrow, that way, they'll HAVE to get you in.:)