CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

The kids had a fantastic Easter. With baskets (and gifts from Mom and Dad) like this, what kid wouldn't be thrilled?!?!?! Yeah...that's WAY more than I ever got!!!

Photobucket"


Then we were off to church. Here are the kids before we left. (Sorry the picture quality is so poor...it's the best I can do until I get my photo editing software loaded on my new user.)


Photobucket

And here we are in church...with Flat Tara! When did Jacob become a little man?!

Photobucket



I hope you and your family had a fantastic Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Man, how the heck did you figure out the pic thing; That is so not right! LOL

The pics are great, I LOVE the one of the 3 of you, darling!!!

Melissa said...

Great pictures. It looks like you had a fantastic day. Sorry Ron had to go back to KY. :-(