CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I behind on my Smiles...

Melissa reminded me that I'm behind on my blog challenge for the week. I'm not sure if the problem is that I've not been back here to post or that I just can't think of anything to post about. I know it's awful--I have so much to be thankful for--but I'm very depressed right now. I'm having a really hard time thinking about happy things.

For today, I'd have to say that the thing that made me smile today was having lunch with a co-worker. Well, technically, he's a former co-worker since he left at 3:00pm. Today was his last day. We've worked together for over eight years, so it was hard to see him go. But I am SO very happy that he was able to find a new job and move on. He's very talented, and he's been held back by the constraints of our current management. While I'll miss him a lot, I'm glad he was able to find a new opportunity...and I'm sure he'll do great there.

0 comments: