CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

We ARE Sports Maniacs...

Since Ron won't be here tomorrow, we decided to celebrate my birthday yesterday after church. Our plans got a little derailed because Jacob was sick, so the boys didn't go to church. We intended on going out to lunch after church, but since the boys stayed home, Clarissa and I went back to the house after church. We decided to open my presents and then go to a family diner for a quick lunch.

So......what did I get for my birthday????

SPORTS MANIA for my Cricut. YAY!!!!



I have SO many things I can already use this cartridge for -- Jacob plays basketball, soccer and baseball already, so I've got plenty pages to accent using this cartridge. I'm so pleased that Ron listens to my rambling. LOL!!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

This one looks SO cool! I'll have to look into it... (& maybe add it to my long list of "must haves". LOL

Kaye said...

Very nice! What a great gift!!