CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Why do we have to pay taxes if politicians and corporate America doesn't?

2. Checking all foods and products Clare uses for red dye and putting medicine in my dog's ears are now habits.

3. I have a very blessed life.

4. I had never heard the phrase "I love school" from Clarissa's mouth until after conferences this week and it was really nice to hear.

5. I'm scheming to find scrapbook time this weekend the way I always do. Unfortunately, there probably won't be any time...like usual.

6. How was I to know Clare wasn't done with her cake since she left it on the table for an hour? If she wanted it, she should have eaten it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include having dinner with Tiffany and Sunday, I want to go for a walk with the dogs while the kids ride their bikes.!

0 comments: