CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Patch!!

My dog turned two today. I can't believe we've had her this long already. With all the heartache she's caused me, you'd think I would have thought she was turning ten! LOL.

The kids were thrilled to celebrate. They love birthday celebrations and insist on doing something for the dogs every year. As soon as Clarissa woke up this morning, she called Patch. When she ran in her room, Clarissa sang Happy Birthday to her. It was pretty precious.

After dinner, we presented Patch with her gifts and then gave her (and Buster) a kong filled with peanut butter. Both dogs were in heaven. And then the kids were, too, when I cut the cake I baked. Hee. Hee.





2 comments:

Brynn said...

You are TOO funny!!! The kids definitely look happy to be getting cake (I don't blame them, now I want some). LOL

Kaye said...

Mmmm...cake!!