CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

SS Blog Challenge 20 - Part A

If you were able to go on a vacation for 1 week, anywhere you wanted, & with anyone you choose, where would you go, who would you take & why would you choose that location.

If money were no object, I'd go to Vermont for a winter vacation...by MYSELF. I'd love to stay in a cozy cabin or even a resort - as long as I had a fireplace. I'd go snowmobiling, snowshoeing, go ice skating, and just spend time relaxing and enjoying the snow. I would also make sure to enjoy some spa treatments, and I'd sleep A LOT. I imagine I'd spend a lot of time enjoying the view from my room and listening to music. Oh, it sounds heavenly.

Now, if money were no object AND I could have more than a week...I'd go to Alaska. I've always wanted to see Alaska, and I'd LOVE to go there. One week just isn't enough.

Ahhhhh....a girl can dream, can't she????

5 comments:

Traci said...

Very good choices! I'm more of a mountain gal than a beach gal myself too!

BTW, My 3 year old was sitting here with me reading your blog and he asked "Who's that pretty lady?" Just thought that would make your day.

Melissa said...

Ahem...
I think you forgot that I am less than an hour from Vermont. I guess I will forgive you since you might not have known that. ha,ha!

Brynn said...

I'm so glad to see that someone took my challenge!

I love your choices, but they definitely aren't for me, I need people around!!!

CloverGirl said...

Oh, Traci, that's so sweet!!! I think your DS needs glasses, but I'll take the compliment. LOL!!

Kaye said...

You should definitely try to go away by yourself sometime. I've done it twice in the past year and it has been so amazing!!!! Both times I've come home refreshed and rejuvenated.