CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Husband Survey

I stole this from Sarah's blog, though I don't know how to link to hers.

What is his name? Ron

How long have you been married? 11 years on July 5

How long did you date? Dated three months when we were engaged and less than a year when we were married

How old is he? 35

Who eats more? He does

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? Ron is taller

Who sings better? I do...which is pretty pathetic!!!

Who's temper is worse? He'd say mine, but I say his.

Who does the laundry? Mostly me, though he helps on the weekends when he's home

Who does the dishes? Mostly me, though he helps on the weekends when he's home

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who pays the bills? I do

Who cooks dinner? I do the cooking unless we're grilling out

Who mows the lawn? He does it every weekend, and I do it during the week if necessary

Who drives when you are together? He does.

Who has more friends? He does

Who has more siblings? I do

Who wears the pants in the family? We share them.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Wow, Ron must be a pretty popular guy seeing as how you said he had more friends. How can he compete with all the friends you have on SS?!

CloverGirl said...

LOL! I was only counting IRL friends that he hangs out with. He is actually not very social, but he has a core group of friends that he likes to spend time with. More than I have, I must say.