CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fun Survey...stolen from Kaye's blog.

Fun Survey
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What do you buy?
1. Produce: Strawberries
2. Bakery: Pita bread
3. Meat: Steak
4. Frozen: Ice Cream
5. Dry goods: Rice cakes

Let's say we are heading out for a warm weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. Cropped knit pants
2. T-shirt
3. Underwear

If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 4 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. And how do we ask for something?
2. I'm your mother, not your buddy.
3. Whatever! (Yeah, I hate that, but I say it a lot.)
4. Whose turn is it to take the dogs out?

So, what 4 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. Sleep
2. Brush my teeth
3. Shower
4. Have ten minutes to lay on the couch or my bed and decompress

You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. The people who swerve in and out, cutting people off, just to make it to the red light five seconds faster than everyone else.
2. People who block intersections
3. People who drive too slow

Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Watch a movie
2. Catch up on sleep
3. Surf the web
4. Scrapbook
5. Go to the Metro Park to walk and bike

We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it will have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. Polar Bears
2. Lions and Tigers
3. Bears

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. Oprah - don't watch it but would love a free car LOL!!
2. Ellen - I think she's hysterical, though I only see her show on my days off
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Brothers and Sisters

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Chocolate
2. Peanut Butter
3. Chocolate and Peanut Butter swirl

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Wallet with no money in it
2. Silver cell phone
3. Chapstick
4. Lots of receipts
5. Gum

You are at a job fair, and asked in what areas you are interested in pursuing a career. Lets pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Nurse
2. MRI Tech
3. CSI Detective
4. Veterinarian

2 comments:

Traci said...

So except for the fact that my silver cell phone has a black cover on it, I think you just described my purse..

Could you clear out the receipts before you send it back?

Kaye said...

I can't believe I forgot to put "shower" as one of my four things I must do every day. I'm NOT a happy camper if I don't get a hot shower every morning!