CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Weekend Plans

I'm so excited that the weekend starts at 4pm today. I SO need this weekend. It's been a long, crazy week, and I need some FREE time. Some ME time. Some free me time.

Tonight Jacob has basketball practice and tomorrow he has a game in the morning. Then, the day is mine. I've got a little cleaning and laundry to do, but I am determined to spend some time scrapping this weekend. I need to unpack my stuff from SSMI3, and I'd like to cut titles for the TWELVE pages I did there, as well as work on some other layouts. It will be the nice break I need from all the craziness we've had this week.

Sunday is church at 11am and then we're home for family time all day. We'll probably play the Wii a little, and we'll definitely play some UNO and other board games. Maybe we'll even watch a movie. Whatever we do, it will be nice and relaxing because we'll be together.

So, what do YOU have planned for this weekend?

3 comments:

Buckeye Benita said...

You actually scrapped at MI 3? I hope to get some altering projects done this weekend. Have a good one!

Brynn said...

Good for you, sounds like you totally need the break. What am I doing? Well, let's see, B has to go build a shelter in the snow that he'll be camping in next wknd, so I get to drop him off nice & early tomorrow for that, we also have to clean out his closet. I also have 5 basketball games to watch & cheer at & we can't forget taking care of a sick child. Other than that, not a thing! LOL

Enjoy your wknd Brandi!

CloverGirl said...

Ahem. YES I scrapped at M3, Benita. What was I supposed to do all day while Diane hogged Ashlyn?!