CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TWENTY-FOUR

Yeah, baby!!! That's my page count total from this past weekend. I got eleven double page spreads done and a front and back single page for Jacob's book. YAY!!!!!!!! He's now caught up through March 2008.

I can't believe it. I started scrapbooking in 2005 and really didn't get that serious about it until I found Scrapshare in 2007. I've managed to get his books done June 2001 - March 2008. Clarissa is done August 2003 - September 2007. I also made a couple family books. I think I made one in 2005, 2006 and 2007. I still need to make 2008, and I plan to start with January and keep 2009 current. I am THRILLED with this progress.

My MIL is visiting Saturday, so I may get more time down there, too!!!!! She basically wants to see the kids, so after I make and serve lunch, I can slip downstairs. :)

I just wanted to share my joy. I knew I did a lot, but I didn't realize I did that many pages!! Woooohooooooooooooooo.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

WHOO-HOO! good for you! I actually got 22 done at the retreat I went to, which shocked me seeing as how I spent VERY little time actually in the scrap room!

Now go share what you did in the gallery! I want to see.

Buckeye Benita said...

So, when are we going to see some of these pages on SS? Congrats on getting so much finished!