CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

A huge Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. I hope your day was filled with love and joy.

I had a fantastic weekend!! I kicked it off with a mani/pedi Friday night. Woohoooo!! Saturday, I left the house at 8:45am and didn't get back until 3:00am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never stay out late, and I've been dragging ever since. BUT...it was so worth it!! I met a great friend at the Mega Meet at 10am, and we were there until 4:30pm. We saw some cool demos and of course bought a few things. Hee hee. Then, we went to two scrapbook stores, and out for dinner -- where we proceeded to talk in the booth until 11:30pm. We drove back to her car and sat in my van talking until 2:15am , though neither of us realized how late it was until Ron called me wondering if I was O.K. When I got home, the house was perfectly clean and ALL the laundry in the house was done. What a man!!!

Yesterday, Ron let me sleep in, and I missed church. I hate missing church, but it was nice to get some extra sleep. I jumped in the shower and got ready to go eat lunch, but the kids wanted to do presents first. They each got me a Willow Tree statue and then they got me a picture frame with the Proverbs 31:28 on it with a picture of them in it. Then, at DH's insistence, we went out to eat (we had agreed to eat at home because of my mani/pedi), and we had a great meal. The company, I mean, was great. The food was alright, but it didn't compare to the family time. Unfortunately, DH had to leave after that, but the kids and I played outside for a while. We ran to the grocery store and then went home and had a small dinner. (Really a snack since we ate a big meal at 1:30pm). It started to rain, so we watched a movie (and I napped a little ) and then it was bedtime already. All in all, a great day.

Here is what DH got me. LOL!!! For those of you that don't know, it's a t-shirt that promotes the Christian movie Fireproof.

1 comments:

Buckeye Benita said...

Brandi, I'm so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day.