CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Dance is Finally Over!!!!

Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE sitting through dance every week. I'd never tell Clarissa that because she loves it so much, and I take her because it's what she chooses to do. BUT...she has proclaimed that she wants to play soccer in the fall, so I'm done with dance for a while. Woooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!

Here are just a couple pictures from tonight. I didn't get many, because I had a bad migraine all day. I did the best I could, but all the flashes, including my own, made my head throb more.









3 comments:

Sherry said...

She is beautiful! Hope you are feeling better!!

Brynn said...

She's such a doll!!!

Buckeye Benita said...

Great pics. Our recital is June 12 and 13. Can't wait. It's going to be in a recently renovated theater that is a Columbus landmark.