CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

God is Good

I've been having a lot of struggles of late, and I've not been doing a very good job at leaving my problems with the Lord. I've been allowing doubt and fear get into my heart and weigh it down. I am happy to say that I have snapped out of that. I know it's selfish -- it took some good news to make me realize what I had been doing -- but I've prayed nonetheless and thanked God for my miracle this week. He is good ALL THE TIME.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
18give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.


And here is one of my favorite Psalms. When I was confirmed at church, I had to choose a psalm (as well as a Bible verse) to read that either meant something to me, inspired me, etc. This is the Psalm I chose.

Psalm 100
1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.

2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.

3 Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his [a] ;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.

5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

0 comments: