CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mindless Questionaire

1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Neither!!
2. Be serious or be funny? I like to laugh, so I'd say funny. *I'm* not really that funny, but I think I have a good sense of humor and like to be with funny people.
3. Boxers or briefs? Why are those the only two choices? What if it's neither?! I wear these bikini cut things, so I guess that'd be more like a brief.
4. Whole or skim milk? Skim, please. My husband says that's like colored water, but I love it.
5. Single or taken? Taken.
6. Simple or complicated? I'm complicated, thanks to my tumor. Three years ago, I would have said that I'm simple. At heart -- I am. I hate drama, and I'm so easy going. But my tumor makes everything complicated.
7. Law or anarchy? Law. I am a rule follower.
8. Flowers or angels? Both.
9. Grey or gray? Grey -- like Grey's Anatomy.
10. Read or write? Write. I LOVE to write. But I don't like to read much for pleasure.
11. Color or black-and-white photos? Color mostly, but I do love some photos in black and white.
12. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset. I don't like to wake up early!!
13. M&M's or Skittles? M&Ms. And I prefer peanuts.
14. Go to bed late or wake up late? Go to bed late. I HATE mornings.
16. TV or Radio? Depends on my mood.
17. Is it POP or SODA? Pop
18. X or O in Tic-Tac-Toe? I'm always O because the kids always go first, and they are always X.
19. Leather purse or knit purse? Knit.
20. Eat an apple or an orange? Apple. I don't do citrus.
21. What came first the chicken or the egg? Chicken.
22. Hot or Cold? I prefer cold weather, so I'll say cold.
23. Light or dark nail polish? Clear for my fingers and bright for my toes.
24. Tall members of the opposite sex or short? Tall.
25. Sun or moon? Moon
26. Emerald or ruby? Ruby
27. Mt. Dew or Surge? Mt. Dew
28. Left or right? Right.
29. 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend? 1 Best Friend
30. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Vanilla (Unless the chocolate has peanut butter in it!)
31. High or Drunk? I don't like feeling drunk, and I've never been high.
32. Green beans or carrots? I like both. Yummmmmm.
33. Low fat or fat free? Depends on what it is, though I don't buy much fat free stuff
34. What is your biggest fear in the world? Dying before my kids are grown
35. Silver jewelry or gold jewelry? Gold
36. Kids or no kids? Kids -- just my own or close friends'
37. Cat or dog? I am a dog person. A BIG dog person at that!
38. Half empty or half full? Half full
39. Mustard or ketchup? Depends on what I'm eating. I like both.
40. Hard cover books or soft cover books? Hard cover
41. Newspaper or magazine? Magazine
42. Sandals or sneakers? Sandals if I have to wear shoes
44. Red car or white car? Red
45. Happy and poor or sad and rich? Happy and poor...which is what I am, so I speak from experience.
46. Singing or dancing? I can't sing worth a damn, but my spirit gets lifted so quickly when I turn the music up and sing.
47. Hugging or Kissing? Hugging
49. Happy or sad? Happy
50. Purple or green? Green

0 comments: