CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

I know this is late, but I didn't have time to get on the computer yesterday. I was enjoying the day with my kids, and then I went to bed early since I had such a bad migraine last night.

So, even though it's late, I hope everyone had a GREAT Easter. My kids really enjoyed the day, and they are enjoying Spring Break this week. I hope the rain holds off so they can play outside with the sitter!!








2 comments:

Martha said...

Just coming out of lurkdom to comment..your daughter's dress is so cute! It really sings of Easter and Spring.

Good to hear that you had a great day. And fingers crossed for a week of dry weather for your kids so they can enjoy their time off!

Brynn said...

Very cute pics. I LOVE Clare's dress, absolutely darling!