CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Hives, hives, GO AWAY....

and DON'T come back another day!

AACK! I've had hives since Friday. Every time I stop taking Benadryl, they come right back. It is seriously starting to irk me! I can't continue to take Benadryl all the time. It makes me tired, and I'm sure it will eventually stop working. But without it, I'm a miserable mess.

The ONLY thing I can think of is that I tried a new wine last week. I tried it Thursday night and had hives on Friday. But I haven't had any since Thursday since I was already taking Benadryl when I got home from work Friday -- and didn't think it would be smart to drink wine with THAT in my system.

Aside from wine, I can't think of a single thing that would have given me hives. No change in detergents, shampoos, soaps, etc. The only other thing i can think of is if I have a problem with my washer rinsing out the detergent, but then I'd think Clare would have the issue since her skin is so sensitive. Other than that, I'm at a loss.

But I certainly hope it wasn't the wine. LOL!!!

0 comments: