CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

50 Questions

I've done so many of these in the past, but I find that answers/tastes change over the years, so here I am doing another one. I received this in an e-mail and decided to post my answers here.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not my first name, but I have the same middle name as my mom.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Saturday.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not particularly, but I'm learning to live with it.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Some days it's ham and some days it's turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, I have two kids.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course! lol.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes. It really depends on the situation, the crowd, etc.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I did it when I was in high school, but I won't ever do it again. Not because it wasn't fun -- but because the tumor on my spine probably wouldn't like that jolt.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios or Raisin Bran

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes. I hate it when the backs get pushed down from kicking them off with your other foot.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Two years ago I would have said no. But now, yes. I think I'm emotionally strong. Physically -- no. lol!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Butter pecan

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes and mouth are usually the first two things I notice.

15. RED OR PINK? Either

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My husband!

18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST? Control my emotions without food.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Do I have to answer?! I had a poptart

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Make a Memory by Bon Jovi. (That's what's on now -- my computer is randomly going through my music library.)

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Laundry coming out of the dryer, clean babies

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Ron

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Mountains

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey, Football, college basketball, baseball

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown

28. EYE COLOR? Green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope - haven't been able to wear them since pregnancy.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Steak and potatoes

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy ending. I HATE scary movies!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Bolt -- it was awful!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? My shirt is black and white and my sweater is grey

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Lemon Meringue Pie

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? Cardio

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Computer

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? my mouse

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Silence. Does that count as a sound? lol! If not, I'd say a thunderstorm. Ironic, huh? I love complete quiet. But I also LOVE thunderstorms.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Who? lol! Neither.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? 4,000 miles or so.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nothing I can think of

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? central Ohio

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Motown, baby!

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Red brick with white trim

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? Light blue

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS? Sadly...yes.

0 comments: