CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

M. I. A.

I will be MIA the next few days. I'm leaving for Minnesota tomorrow and will be computer-free until I return Wednesday night. DH and I are meeting at the airport and spending the weekend kid-free, so we're pretty excited about that. We haven't been away together overnight since 2004!!!!

Monday is my appointment at the Mayo Clinic. Please pray that all goes well. Some of you know how anxious I've been about this, so I appreciate any prayers you can send my way. I'm hoping to leave with a much better picture of my future treatment plan, and I HOPE they can give me a better prognosis than "we'll try to manage your pain." I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but at the same time, I'm really excited as to what they may be able to do for me. The Mayo Clinic is one of the world leaders in spinal cord tumors. I am VERY thankful for this opportunity.

Have a wonderful weekend, ladies. I'll "see" you on the flip side.

0 comments: